As a GxP (GLP, GMP, and GCP) laboratory, BioAgilytix upholds sample management methodologies to ensure your samples are reliable, reproducible, and compliant.
A laboratory’s bioanalytical services can only be as good as the quality with which they manage and protect samples. Therefore, an integrated approach to sample management is an essential control required to uphold a commitment to outstanding bioanalytical quality.
Ensuring timely, accurate analysis of your collected samples, BioAgilytix implements rigorous sample management procedures to mitigate variability and eliminate concerns. Trust your samples in our expert hands.
The Pillars of Sample Management
- Sample Accuracy: In order to ensure the accuracy and reliability of all samples at every stage of development, sample management procedures must be in place for clear and consistent sample processing and labeling. This pillar of sample management is paramount in order to drive scientific excellence.
- Sample Analysis: Mitigating variability and compromising concerns requires that your collected samples be handled and analyzed efficiently, and in a timely manner. The timeliness of sample analysis is paramount in order to achieve maximum reliability and accuracy.
- Sample Protection: Protecting samples involves more than keeping samples secure. It also means maintaining sample integrity through the properly regulated and monitored storage, and clearly defined processes for their movement and retrieval throughout in the laboratory environment.
- Sample Procedures: Of course, each pillar of sample management must be carried forth consistently and effectively in the laboratory environment. Therefore, sample management has an integral procedural pillar. By implementing standard sample control and operating procedures at every stage of the development process, BioAgilytix ensures that samples are reliable, reproducible and compliant.
Sample Management Processes at BioAgilytix
As a trusted GxP laboratory partner to our clients, we understand that your samples are of critical importance, and have multiple processes in place to guarantee their optimal management and protection, including:
- Samples accessioned using a fully validated, electronic system
- Control process in place for sample movement and sample retrieval throughout the lab
- Refrigerators and freezers on automated monitoring system 24/7
Learn how we can enhance and advance your bioanalytical project by protecting your discovery-critical samples.