Throughout 2017, BioAgilytix scientists continued to establish themselves as thought leaders in the industry through the publication of blogs and industry articles, covering topics from biomarkers and immunogenicity to investing in bioanalytical technology. We thank you for engaging with our posts this year, and we look forward to sharing more about our rapidly changing industry with you in 2018.
Take a look back at some of 2017’s hot topics in bioanalysis through some of our favorite content pieces:
1. Immuno-oncology: Advancing Innovative Therapeutic Options for Treating Human Cancers
Learn more about the innovative methods that demonstrate the immense power immuno-oncology holds.
2. Applying Cell-Based Assays, Part 1: Neutralizing Antibody (NAb) Detection
What can we use to determine if any antibodies detected by an immunoassay, in fact, have a neutralizing capability?
3. Business of Bioanalysis: Investing in Innovative Bioanalytical Technology
Watch Dr. Afshin Safavi, BioAgilytix’s Global CSO, discuss relevant considerations when deciding to invest in a new bioanalytical platform technology.
4. Considerations to Set ADA Cut Points
Learn more about the fundamental aspects that should be considered when setting cut points in immunogenicity assays.
5. Cell-Based Assays Keep Biosimilars on Track
David Rusnak, BioAgilytix’s Director of Bioanalytical Operations, contributes to this article by Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News.
6. Immunogenicity Considerations for Antibody–drug Conjugates: A Focus on Neutralizing Antibody Assays
BioAgilytix, was recently published in Bioanalysis with an article discussing how additional clinical data will guide both industry and regulatory agencies to more defined guidelines regarding immunogenicity assessments of antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs).
7. Challenges of Single and Multiplex Biomarker Validation on ‘Planet Earth’ Versus ‘Planet Biomarkertopia’
Take a look at some of the benefits and limitations of validating biomarker assays using single and multiplexing approaches.
8. BioAgilytix Team Q&A: Meet Jessica Rohrman, Scientist II and Bioanalytical Project Manager
Our team Q&A series highlights members of the BioAgilytix team to give you a glimpse into the experts behind our science.
9. Managing Unwanted Immunogenicity of Therapeutic Proteins
This paper, contributed to by our European CSO, Dr. Arno Kromminga, discusses why a multidisciplinary approach is warranted to better understand and minimize drug immunogenicity and its clinical consequences.
10. Biomarker Analysis in Support of Preclinical and Clinical Studies
This video interview with BioAgilytix’s Afshin Safavi discusses the challenges faced when running biomarker studies, and whether the use of biomarkers in preclinical and clinical studies will continue.